Sunday, August 16, 2009

FREE DAY 1 IN LONDON

Our museum patterns are due today so here they are...


Today was our first free day in London. A group of us went to see if we could find restricted view tickets (about 27 pounds each) for Billy Elliot. The guy at the ticket desk told that there weren’t any for tonight but if we really wanted them we could come back tomorrow morning and at 10 and try and get them then. We were still determined to go to a play tonight so we headed to Leicester Square to see what else we could find. It was decided that we wanted to try and get tickets to Wicked. We tried TKTS but they didn’t have any so we tried a little “side shop”. We had to act fast but we got tickets for 45 pounds. So exciting. We went shopping for a bit after that and the rest of the day was a blur but it was finally time for wicked. We got to the Apollo Victoria at about 7pm and the show started at 7:30. Can I just say that WICKED WAS THE MOST AMAZING PLAY I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! I would see it over and over again if I had the means to do it. I loved it so much. I highly recommend it to anyone. It was late by the time we got back to our flats but I was so happy. Tomorrow is our second free day in London. Hopefully it will be as amazing as today was. “Stay tuned to find out”.







0 comments: